Have your question or comment appear below!
Delaware State average auto insurance premiums
- Average auto liability insurance premium - $566.03
- Average auto collision insurance premium - $248.13
- Average auto comprehensive insurance premium - $113.14
- Average auto combined insurance premium - $927.30
Bodily injury car insurance minimum coverage required by Delaware law:
- $15,000 minimum coverage for death or injury of any one person, any one accident.
- $30,000 minimum coverage for all persons in any one accident.
Property damage car insurance minimum coverage required by Delaware law:
- $5,000 minimum auto insurance coverage for any one accident.
Other endorsements required?
Online Auto Insurance Agents in Delaware
- Medical Payments (PIP) required?- Yes
- Uninsured motorist required?- No
Delaware Insurance Department
841 Silver Lake Boulevard
Dover, DE 19904
Delaware Division of Motor Vehicles
2230 Hessler Blvd.
New Castle, DE 19720
Written by Craig J. Casey
blog comments powered by